I love this so much. It was fun to see her grow. I loved the talking, smiling, stretching, head lifting, and bath time, but watching her sad little face in the last one was almost hard to watch. I have a really cute niece. Thanks for helping me get to know her even though I live thousands of miles away!
I think Isaac was too busy crying the first three months of his life for us to catch many things similar on video. He was one mad baby. You've got a keeper there, that's for sure.
AWWW! what adorable vids...the first one made me cry a little bit. I loved all her "talking!" what fun! Loved the "Up" music and I liked the others, too, but didn't recognize them. Yay for babies; yay for charlotte!
She is SO cute! I love little babies =)
ReplyDeleteGreat videos and music. She is so cute!! You guys make beautiful babies
ReplyDeleteI love this so much. It was fun to see her grow. I loved the talking, smiling, stretching, head lifting, and bath time, but watching her sad little face in the last one was almost hard to watch. I have a really cute niece. Thanks for helping me get to know her even though I live thousands of miles away!
ReplyDeleteI think Isaac was too busy crying the first three months of his life for us to catch many things similar on video. He was one mad baby. You've got a keeper there, that's for sure.
ReplyDeleteAwww! I second Melanie's comments!
ReplyDeleteMy girls and I just watched your videos. Ally says the baby is beautiful. I second that statement. Congrats again!
ReplyDeleteAWWW! what adorable vids...the first one made me cry a little bit. I loved all her "talking!" what fun! Loved the "Up" music and I liked the others, too, but didn't recognize them. Yay for babies; yay for charlotte!
ReplyDelete