Valentine's Day
St. Patrick's Day
Charlotte made sure to wear green so Daddy wouldn't pinch her when he got home from work.
AND the leprechauns played some mischief and turned our potato soup, rolls, cupcakes and water green! Those silly little buddies!
Charlotte made sure to wear green so Daddy wouldn't pinch her when he got home from work.AND the leprechauns played some mischief and turned our potato soup, rolls, cupcakes and water green! Those silly little buddies!
I had fun making these edible place settings for Easter dinner at my parent's. White chocolate, vanilla pudding, and a piece of a peach!
Charlotte wearing/eating her Easter dress.May Day
"Daaaad, your face is scratchy!"Crazy hair after a long day at church.
That's more like it!Mother's Day
We had my mother, grandmother, sisters, and dad over for Mother's Day desserts. YUM!
The egg pudding is amazing but the green potato soup makes me feel nervous to look at. hahah. Charlotte = cute. I really like her Easter dress.
ReplyDeleteCharlotte is beautiful and she's got an amazing wardrobe, too. Love it! You seem to have done well for yourself Sego, although we all know your wife probably deserves most of the credit. . .
ReplyDeleteEEE! She is so cute--I want to hold and squeeze her (gently)! Those eggs are awesome; they look just exactly like slightly cooked eggies...a little yucky but so cool! The green food's nifty, too, but I agree with Melanie...the soup looks questionable...( ;
ReplyDeleteLOVE THE PICTURES. Gimme, gimme!
Oh, that sweet little Charlotte is growing up so quickly! I loved these pictures of you all.
ReplyDelete