Necessity is the mother of invention. And thanks to my sweet tooth's needs, I have invented the next big thing.
I call it: The GrahamWow!
This game-changing treat will change the way you look at these three ingredients.
Simply lay out a graham cracker on a microwaveable surface (I find Cool Whip lids to be especially convenient).
Then cram as many chocolate chips as you feel morally acceptable on top of said graham cracker.
Microwave for 49 seconds.
Smoosh second graham cracker on to melted chips and pull apart.
Sprinkle with flaked coconut. Again, follow your conscience as to the amount.
Put graham crackers back together and serve with a glass of milk.
This decadent beauty really puts the Wow in GrahamWow! Guaranteed! And for just pennies on the dollar.
Just ask this satisfied consumer.
If that's not Wow, I don't know what is. In fact, I'd call it GrahamWow!
*order in the next 15 minutes and you'll receive a free GrahamWow! cookbook.






ummm that sounds amazing! And it's funny because I've been making nearly the exact same thing lately! Graham crackers spread with melted chocolate chips and peanut butter swirled together! Now I'm going to have to try your recipe!!
ReplyDeleteoooh, I never even thought of PB. Mmmmm!
DeleteHAHAHAHAHA! If Billy Mays were alive, he would be STOKED to sell your product! My mom asked for a Sham-Wow a few Christmases ago. I'll try to sell her on the Graham-Wow this year.
ReplyDeleteHigh praise indeed! And yes, I was sitting in our room as you ordered the sham wows for your mom, how could I forget? It's not every semester you know someone who has bought a sham wow. Not to mention LIVE with them!
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete