My mom is a closet prankster, so growing up she always got a kick out of April Fool's Day (think rubber-band on the faucet, red dye in the water so we thought it was juice, you get the gist). So this year, I wracked my brain trying to think of a joke that would keep with my mother's mantra: funny, but not mean.
Well, April Fool's Day 2010 arrived, and I was still coming up blank. And now the day is almost done, and still, nothing to report.
SO, instead of a great April Fool's joke to relate, I'll share a
non-April Foolsy fact: this fall a little bundle will be joining our family.
That's right--we're having a baby. It's NO JOKE!

Baby is already quite cute, as you can see from this nice profile shot :)

Just a little shy...but who can blame the guy--he IS naked! ("He" is the default pronoun in this situation).

And I've been hanging in as well. And growing a bit. The "baby bump" isn't really noticeable to anyone, but to
me, I feel quite "belly-licious!" hahhaa....
We're very excited to meet this little one in September and feel very blessed.
Happy April 1st everyone!
Yip hip horray! Do you know 'he's' a he already? My sister-in-law announced she has the same due month as you too! You have my permission to name her Jacobina or him Katiopher. ;-) Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you and Mitch! What a great birthday present - how very exciting! Ummm...and your "belly" is TINY. Hope you are having a happy and healthy pregnancy!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited!
ReplyDeleteYa for a new baby Sego! This is great news!
ReplyDeleteWe're so excited for that new little one...and what a great "non foolsy fact" to share on such a day as April Fools Day...you baby bump gives it away for sure.
ReplyDelete