Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Would you hire me?

I thought some of you might like to check out my resume tape.  This is a mixture of recent and year old material.  If nothing else, I hope it brings you some healthy entertainment for the day.  Sorry we haven't been updating the blog much...we send our love to you all.  We miss so many of you and are excited to be in the lower 48 and able to see more of you.  All our best!

7 comments:

  1. You're hired! Great tape Mitch. Good luck! No competition with that one- and you didn't even include the toupee comment!:o)
    Jason y Calista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! It was awesome Mitchie! You're definitely the coolest weatherman I know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the upcoming baby! We loved the resume tape, too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. MITCHELL! You are TOTALLY in your element! So good to see and hear from you again! Important things that I learned from your weatherman skillz:

    1) I never want to live in Prudhoe Bay
    2) I don't want to live near Mt. Redoubt either
    3) I need to mush before I die
    4) You need to do the old Mike Morgan pocket-square-the-exact-same-color-as-the-bluescreen trick

    Fun tape!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you really moving? To where? Nice video, but I think you're insane when you talk about 50-degree weather being a "warm up".

    ReplyDelete