...and grows and grows. I still do a double-take every time I see myself in a mirror (we only have a small mirror at home and there are none at work, so I rarely see what I actually look like). I think sometimes I still imagine that I look like I did around 15-16 weeks, which helps to explain why I am always surprised when strangers congratulate me or ask me what I'm having. I always have a moment of, "Its not that obvious, is it?" Then reality sets in....
I like it! Looks GOOD! I especially liked seeing the progression as I've only seen perhaps three of those pix! You're so close now--hooray for you!
ReplyDeleteI also like your the new blog photograph!
ReplyDeleteyou are so cute. i really love seeing baby growing.
ReplyDeleteI wish I were there so I could be like the creepy Provo man who talks to his plants at night and screams, "Grooow groooooow!" Love you Nat thanks for the call!!
ReplyDeleteNow that's what I'm talking about - that baby bump has certainly grown. I loved the last picture of you, Natalie! I'm sure you and Mitch are counting the weeks for sure!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Love your blog! Hope life is treating you fantastically/1
ReplyDeleteNatalie! wow, congrats on marriage and the baby! I was just surfing on Katie's blog and landed on yours. Looks like everything is going great! -Gly
ReplyDelete