Sunday, February 13, 2011

I Heart Auntie

While going through holiday pictures, I noticed a trend...


But don't worry R., Charlotte told me that despite what it seems, you're still her favorite Auntie
(but, sshhh!!!! Don't tell the other girls! ;)

3 comments:

  1. The youngest girl in the family is always the favorite/coolest aunt. It is just the way the universe works. But this also means that Rebecca will be in charge of hosting the girl cousin sleepovers in the future. That is the job of the coolest aunt.

    And I bet crying is Charlotte's secret code to let her know that :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah Rebecca! What a hilarious photo collage. I knew Rebecca made all the boys cry, but I didn't know she had that magical hold over charlotte as well! Those pictures were probably all taken right as Rebecca was leaving or had to stop holding charlotte, right? That's why she was crying! Hahaha. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahaha! oh man this is great Natalie. :D I love you too Charlotte! thanks mel: and I'm totally up for hosting those girl cousin sleepovers--can we say par-tay! and chantelle, I don't remember making the boys cry?! Just Jonathan. and gosh, those SIDEburns...

    ReplyDelete