Sunday, October 2, 2011

What a difference!

Last year, Mitch and I took a jaunt up to Girdwood and walked around the grounds at Alyeska, enjoying a beautiful sunny fall day (with one of us sporting an over-sized belly). 



 This year, my mom took Charlotte and I up to Alyeska again, but this time, not only was one of us now out of the womb, but we also we got to take a tram-ride up the mountain!



Don't worry, I was only a little bit nervous. Charlotte was unfazed--luckily she has not seemed to inherit my aversion to heights.


We enjoyed walking around and looking at all the scenery. The view was incomparable! 


What a fun time. What a beautiful day.


But most remarkably....

What a difference a year makes!

 Sept. 13, 2010 --  Sept. 26, 2011



3 comments:

  1. Glad to see Charlotte inherited some hammy-ness from her Aunt Sarah:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely - the view up there does look spectacular. And you are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, what a fun outing! I'm glad you weren't too nervous. Was it because Charlotte hugged you and laughed the whole time..? ( :

    ReplyDelete