The week before I got married, my former roommate, Sarah, not only threw me an awesome party, but also gave me the most forward-thinking, and by far, the most useful present I have ever received. Hands down.
I chowed down on this stuff during my entire pregnancy with Charlotte. Not only did the cinnamony flavor help me stay alert at my desk job, but it also had STELLAR results.
See for yourself:
| If this isn't "beauty gum" material, I don't know what is! |
Unfortunately, since my pregnancy with Charlotte went a little longer than anticipated, my Beauty Gum stash is almost completely depleted. So, you can imagine my delight upon discovering a convenient online retailer. What a relief!
Yes, you could argue that Charlotte would have turned out just as lovely without the gum. But why risk it? "Better be safe than sorry," is what I say.
Still think I'm crazy for putting my trust in an "As Seen on TV" product? Well, when Baby Sego #2 arrives early next May perhaps you'll change your mind. And who knows...you may even hop on over to Amazon and order your own box.
| 16 weeks, 4 days |
I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
HOORAY FOR BABIES!!!! Congrats!! I'm still working on Charlotte's blanket I guess I need to start on a second one for mystery baby #2
ReplyDeleteIt was pretty forward-thinking of me, but I really should have had the foresight to get you an industrial-sized pack that would accommodate at least 20 kids.
ReplyDeleteGAAAAAAHH!!!!!! I'm so happy!!! The world needs more beautiful babies! I love you, you little mommy!
Wow! Congratulations!! How very exciting!! Yes - you two make very cute babies. You probably didn't need special gum for that....but with Mitch as the dad, it was probably wise to take that extra precaution (KIDDING!!! You can tell him I said that). Hope the pregnancy is going well :)
ReplyDeleteyeeah so cute! congrats on expanding your blog header equation! :o) hehe
ReplyDeleteCongratulations how exciting for you guys. Maybe I should get some of that gum so we can have a cute little girl like yours:)
ReplyDelete