Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Evolution of the Belly: Take II



I was a little less diligent this time around about taking pictures than I was with Charlotte. Especially as I got into the last trimester and by the time dinner was made and Charlotte bathed and put to bed, I was toast and definitely in my pajamas. Not so good for appealing belly-documentation. Even so, its still fun for me to see the progression. Pretty amazing how big that belly can get!


Speaking of which, I just happened to take my 40 week shot in the exact same shirt that I did with Charlotte. I wish I could say I planned it that way, but it was just by chance. Now, which baby looks more than 1 1/2 pounds bigger? Have a hard time telling? ME TOO!

40 weeks with Elliot (left), born exactly 41 weeks
40 weeks with Charlotte (right), born exactly 42 weeks

4 comments:

  1. Natalie! You are so adorable with a baby belly! Glad your lil' new baby boo is doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so funny, I would not have guessed that Elliot would be that much bigger from your belly size! I think you look nearly the same! :) so cute, I love preggo bellies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the arrival of little Elliot. Doesn't it feel wonderful to touch your toes again? How does Charlott like her knew little buddy?the

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I hope everything went well and you are doing well too:)

    ReplyDelete