Thursday, January 12, 2012

Little Miss Mischief Maker


Compared to a lot of toddlers, I get the feeling that Charlotte is actually quite mild in the "naughty" department. Even so, she still manages to find a few ways to have a little fun around the house.

1. Playing with Mommy's makeup.

At first we thought this was great! Charlotte was enthralled with taking each item out of my makeup bag and then putting them all back in. "Just wait until she can start opening things," warned my mother-in-law. Oh fateful words.


2. Rearranging the spice cupboard.

Again! Marvelous fun! She literally spent nearly an hour one morning taking out every spice and then putting them all back in. Not really a problem...untillll I needed to use the spices one night for dinner, and she refused to be appeased with nothing less than a repeat performance.


Don't worry, Mitch was standing right there.
3. Playing in the pantry.

Very useful during dinner prep time. There are really no draw-backs to this diversion. Well, okay, maybe canola oil being spilt all over the floor could be viewed as a draw-back, but in our her defense, that had more to do with the wrong lid being on the container than anything else.

4. DVD hide and seek
Charlotte delights in pulling out the DVDs, examining each cover, and piling them up around her. But, that got old after awhile. One morning, I was cleaning up the kitchen and peeked over at her laying on her tummy shoving the DVDs under the entertainment center. I thought it was really funny and couldn't wait to tell Mitch when he got home. It wasn't quite so funny when I was trying to get all those DVDs out.....or when she tried to shove things under my sister's couch. But....still, pretty funny.

The other night she was in her usual routine of "reading" the DVD covers, when I noticed...well, see for yourself. 


5. Tupperware party.

Never gets old. Good clean fun, is what I say. Well, not sure exactly how clean. A little toddler saliva never hurt anyone right?


6. Exploring the nightstand.
We wondered why she was being so quiet in the bedroom....


 The little bits of "mischief" Charlotte manages to create just endear her even more to us. And there is no denying that miniature teeth marks on the end of a candy bar are perhaps one of the cutest sights ever!

1 comment:

  1. Hee hee hee. I'm glad she likes chocolate; yum! I love the makeup pictures. By the way, what is the "kissing stool?

    ReplyDelete