Thursday, April 30, 2015

The Evolution of the Belly: Take III


I'm always amazed to see how big my belly gets. Remember Charlotte and Elliot? I thought I did a fairly good job this time of remembering to take pictures on days I was actually showered and dressed, but apparently had too much fun over Christmas to be bothered. And this time around, my hair is kind of hilarious in these pictures. Pretty obvious when I am overdue for a trim :)


Since I accidentally wore the same shirt on my due date with both Charlotte and Elliot, of course I had to carry on the tradition. It just seemed like the right thing to do. 

I think I can now officially consider this my "40 week shirt."

1 comment:

  1. You are darling! Thank you for commenting on my blog and for reading! It is really nice to know that my posts mean something to someone (other than my dad, of course). I see on your sidebar that you are living in Anchorage. One of my best friends is moving there soon (or maybe it's right outside of Anchorage?) and I think she's a little terrified of the long, dark winters. Maybe I will have to point her to your blog!

    ReplyDelete