Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Baby Brother


We went in for "the ultrasound" at the beginning of January and found out that it is a little boy! It still feels somewhat surreal that we will have a little boy buddy running around here--but it is sinking in more and more. Especially when I look at this cute little face!


Even though in my mind I knew that this little boy existed (and could feel his little movements too), it makes it feel all the more real to be able to acutally see his little body. I thought that perhaps this time around I would be more used to the whole pregnancy thing--but no, I am still in awe at the miracle it is!


Perhaps the thing that gets me most excited about this little boy is to be able see Mitch in action! Already, there is nothing as cute as him with Charlotte--but I really can't wait to see "the boys" hanging out.


And of course, Charlotte is excited to be a big sister. 
She is already practicing how to greet and play with baby brother!


No comments:

Post a Comment