Ok, preface....
This is a strange and new world for me. But I'm making the plung. My major motivation is when I see the hundreds of pictures that have filled up all memory space on my camera (and cell phone, for that matter) of GORGEOUS Alaska and finally feeling guilty that I am not spreading them 'round. If I lived in a boring, ugly place, maybe I'd be less inclined. I can imagine there are more beautiful places but not on THIS earth. So, in an attempt to overcome my selfish tendencies, I say, "Come one, come all!"
You might have also noted that I've named the blog "segofam". You should begin to see photos and updates from all my lovely sisters (from oldest to youngest: Stephanie aka "Stoff", Laura aka "Dee Dee", Katherine aka "Little Girl" and (last but the furthest thing from least) Mary aka "Mar-B". If you're lucky, the patriach and matriach of the clan (Bob & Nora aka "Shades & Foxy") will chime in from time to time, too.
Now, without further adieu...
Way to go Mitch. Enjoyed your pics and your music. Keep up the good fun + stay safe. SisL
ReplyDelete