Will Sarah Palin be wiping up the floor with the Demys or should she plan on enjoying a caribou hunt this winter back here in Alaska? Let me know what you think.
Would any of the concerns being voiced be a concern if she were a man...NOPE! I say let her speak and prove herself. No one is perfect and as for her daughter, that shouldn't have ever been brought up by the media at all. It is beyond rude. I think all these concerns being brought to light is just the liberal media's way of trying to bring a sister down. I think she has them scared, so they are trying to come up with anything.
Sailing to VP? I am not so sure. I think she has brought new life into McCains campaign for sure, but it will be a tough fight against Obama. One thing I really like about Palin is the hope she gives me for the republican party to succeed in this race. I have listened to both sides, and all I have to say is that no one has brought a reasonable argument against Palin. All of the attacks have been either inappropriate or fluff. She is a bold woman who loves her family!
That picture of Palin with the caribou makes my heart flutter. She's a cool chick and I don't care what my liberal friends say - I think she was an excellent choice for McCain.
Would any of the concerns being voiced be a concern if she were a man...NOPE! I say let her speak and prove herself. No one is perfect and as for her daughter, that shouldn't have ever been brought up by the media at all. It is beyond rude. I think all these concerns being brought to light is just the liberal media's way of trying to bring a sister down. I think she has them scared, so they are trying to come up with anything.
ReplyDeleteSailing to VP? I am not so sure. I think she has brought new life into McCains campaign for sure, but it will be a tough fight against Obama. One thing I really like about Palin is the hope she gives me for the republican party to succeed in this race. I have listened to both sides, and all I have to say is that no one has brought a reasonable argument against Palin. All of the attacks have been either inappropriate or fluff. She is a bold woman who loves her family!
ReplyDeleteThat picture of Palin with the caribou makes my heart flutter. She's a cool chick and I don't care what my liberal friends say - I think she was an excellent choice for McCain.
ReplyDelete