
It's official!!!!! She said yes and I am overjoyed!
A couple things about these pics. They were taken when I was sick (but I was sick almost the enitre week so there was no way to get around that), when we were both winding down for the day, and after we had taken Nat's REAL engagement ring into the jewelers to get resized (I came up too small). So our substitute is this very stylish ring until the "eye catcher" returns.
We are very excited and feel very blessed. The date is June 26th in the Timpanogos Temple.


Am I a blessed man, or what?? Look how adorable she is!!!!!
awwwwwwwww
ReplyDeletewhat a cutie!! (I'm talking about Natalie, although Jason may say that about you...hehe)
CONGRATS!!!!
:) Calista
Ahhhh...Mitch, you two are so adorable. Congrats to both of you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Tennis partner! Does Natalie play tennis?
ReplyDeleteMerritt
That's exciting. I really like Natalie and am happy she has agreed to join the family...especailly after meeting so much of the family! :) Also, I am so happy to finally have something different to read on your blog. :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Mitch! Married in Utah? Thanks for thinking of us, it will be nice not to have to travel to far to be there :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the planning, she looks like a great young lady :)
Way to go cuz! I wish you both tons of happiness! Be good to each other!
ReplyDelete