Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Conference Weekend in Utah

This was a fun weekend! I had the chance to fly down to Utah to spend time with Natalie for 5 whole days! (that's about as long a stretch of consecutive days we've had together) We just had a great time...spent time with Nat's sisters and friend and with Laura & Art, registered for the wedding, took pictures and laughed and played. We were blessed to be able to be together, as Mt. Redoubt here in Alaska, took a break from erupting for a few days to allow me to fly out and return back to Alaska safely. These are a few pics of our long and happy weekend:

Taking engagement pictures

I'm saying something...

We attended the Sunday afternoon session of General Conference. The sun was out and it was a beautiful day to walk the grounds of Temple Square after the session.


In the Tabernacle

The day I left (Monday), the weather was even nicer than the day before. We took advantage with a hike to the "Y".

Natalie made sure to appropriately represnt BYU.....


...so I made sure OU was well represented, as well.

At the "Y" with Provo valley in the distance.

Laura's little one, E. (aka "Buoy"), could not get enough of Natalie. We had so much fun playing hide and seek and wrestling with her. She is a sweet little girl.

I would have loved to have seen more of you while I was in the lower 48, but I guess I'll get to do that in June. We look forward to seeing many of you for the wedding.

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! I especially like second from the top photo of you two against the wall. I love how happy you both look and that plans are going well, and I LOVE that I get to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete