It's time to play a little game of He said/She said, but not what you may be thinking of. Nat and I thought it would be fun to see how well we know each other. Not too shabby, I'd say!
This can be a fun test to put to your relationships.
Here's what I said of myself and what Natalie guessed I would say:
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen.
He Said: ESPN
She Said: Sports (if OU is on, then for sure) or the very exciting weather channel
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
He Said: Ranch
She Said: Ranch?
3. What's one food he doesn't like?
He Said: Soggy bread
She Said: None! (There probably is, I just can't remember!)
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. His drink would be?
He Said: Water
She Said: Water
5. Where did he go to high school?
He Said: Cibola High School
She Said: He doesn’t talk about high school to me really….I have no clue. Does it help that I can picture in my mind the hospital where he was born?
6. What size shoe does he wear?
He Said: 10 1/2
She Said: 10 ½ to 11
7. If he were to collect anything, what would it be?
He Said: Tornado footage (church books was my next answer)
She Said: Church books.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
He Said: Tuna
She Said: Everything on it!
9. What would he eat every day if he could?
He Said: Avacado
She Said: Smarties, ice cream, and enchiladas
10. What is his favorite cereal?
He Said: Raisin Bran
She Said: Bran Cereal
11. What would he never wear?
He Said: Necklace/Chain
She Said: Probably a lot of things, all feminine related. But realistically, I’m going to have to say a plunging V-neck of the purple satin variety…think Latin lover and you’ll get the picture.
12. What is his favorite sports team?
He Said: OU Sooners
She Said: OU football!!!!!
13. Who did he vote for?
He Said: John McCain
She Said: John McCain
14. Who is his best friend?
He Said: Easy…Natalie
She Said: Natalie!
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
He Said: Slouch when seated
She Said: Refer to myself in the diminutive
16. What is his Heritage?
He Said: English
She Said: Mexican, Chilean, Black
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
He Said: German Chocolate
She Said: German Chocolate
18. Did he play sports in high school?
He Said: Yes; soccer, tennis
She Said: YES!
19. What could he spend hours doing?
He Said: Watching sports or observing the weather
She Said: Talking about the weather, kissing me, talking to me, playing sports of any kind, watching sports
20. What is one thing you appreciate about him?
She Said: He loves me, he tells me he loves me, he is a good man with a good heart, and on and on!
Now let's turn the tables. Here's my best shot at what Natalie said about herself:
1. She's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
She Said: I don’t watch TV (anymore)
He Said: She hasn’t watched TV forever, so probably a movie.
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does she get on her salad?
She Said: Usually none, but if I’m feeling adventurous Caesar…but on the side! (otherwise they dump tons on…gross)
He Said: Ranch
3. What's one food she doesn't like?
She Said: Oh gosh, avocados!
He Said: Avocados
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. Her drink would be?
She Said: Water
He Said: Water
5. Where did she go to high school?
She Said: Dimond High School
He Said: Dimond High School
6. What size shoe does she wear?
She Said: 7 ½ usually
He Said: 5 1/2
7. If she were to collect anything, what would it be?
She Said: Money. Hahaa, I don’t think that’s what the question meant. Okay, hmm….I do have a pin collection. Does that count?
He Said: Ummm…clothes?
8. What is her favorite type of sandwich?
She Said: Maybe grilled cheese or BLT--usually I'm not much of a sandwich person
He Said: PB&J
9. What would she eat every day if she could?
She Said: Ice cream, chocolate, or fresh pineapple
He Said: Chocolate
10. What is her favorite cereal?
She Said: Honey Bunches of Oats, Corn Chex, Crunchy Raisin Bran
He Said: Marshmallow Mateys (ARRRR!)
11. What would she never wear?
She Said: A belly shirt
He Said: Bikini
12. What is her favorite sports team?
She Said: What are sports? Hahaha, BYU since they’re all I’ve got.
He Said: BYU “Coogars”
13. Who did she vote for?
She Said: John McCain
He Said: John McCain
14. Who is her best friend?
She Said:Mitch!
He Said: Me
15. What is something you do that she wishes you wouldn't do?
She Said: Nothing bothersome enough to be brought up.
He Said: Slouch when standing
16. What is her Heritage?
She Said: German, Danish, English
He Said: English
17. You bake her a cake for her birthday; what kind of cake?
She Said: German Chocolate
He Said: Cheesecake
18. Did she play sports in high school?
She Said: If you call tennis a sport
He Said: Yes; XC skiing, tennis
19. What could she spend hours doing?
She Said: Kissing Mitch, talking to him, reading a book, playing with kids
He Said: Reading
20. What is one thing you appreciate about her?
He Said: She loves me and she loves Heavenly Father.
My two favorite responses were:
ReplyDelete1. From Mitch's: Tornado Footage!
2. From Nat's: Marshmallow Mateys (ARRR!) haha
I love this idea! I'm probably going to steal it for our blog!!
ReplyDelete